10.10.2010

Treasure Hunting

Every other Saturday morning I go treasure hunting. Thrifting is the most exciting shopping that exists. You never know what you'll find. It takes patience and a good eye. Here is what I found yesterday morning.
 

1. Short fur coat from the 40's 
(Jeanette, the lovely woman who volunteers at the thrift store talked me into buying the fur. I tried it on just for kicks and giggles with no intention on buying it but Jeanette convinced me that I looked like a movie star. She said that it was only $5 so who cares if I get drowned in paint by animal right activists. She had a point and since there was no mirror in the shop I took her word on the whole movie star bit. When I got home I looked in the mirror and was shocked to see that I looked like a cross between a pimp and a linebacker. Touche, Jeanette on your adept sales abilities.)
2. 100% Pure wool brown floppy hat
2. Vintage Z.Cavaricci dark grean tied-dyed jeans from the 80's 
3. Gold bracelet 




T.A.P.S.


No comments: